All in One Event Management Software
Event planning is stressful. Wouldn’t it be great if there was a way to streamline everything so you can access all your information in one place? The all in one event management software from Oz makes this possible.
What are the features of event management software?
Event management software should work for you, reorganizing your tasks, email, documents, and other pertinent info into one easy-to-use space, so you don’t have to go searching for what you need. With Oz, you have access to an all-in-one event management platform, where you can seamlessly move between tasks with ease.Here are some of the most important features of Oz’s all in one event management software:
- The Work Space collects all pertinent information in one place, so you never have to go searching for what you need. Here you can find your list of contacts, send and respond to emails, view invoice, and venue information, and check your calendar for upcoming dates.
- Smart task management in your inbox allows Oz to point the way to follow-up tasks that need to be completed with the click of a button using Focus Tasks. Contacts are organized by event, so you can quickly check invoices, tasks, and other info by clicking on a specific contact.
- Transactions are simple and easy. Input leads, manage invoices, create contracts, and manage files and data reports without ever leaving Oz.
- Payments are streamlined with Oz, so you can receive and make electronic payments quickly. QuickBooks can also be integrated into your Oz account to track and create invoices and payments.
- All your data in one easy-to-use platform! Integrate and upload all of your data into Oz quickly and efficiently. Oz is extremely intuitive and user-friendly, and support is available from 9 AM – 9 PM EST if you have questions. The cloud-based software is available across multiple platforms, including Mac and Windows, iPhone and Android, as well as Windows phones and all tablets. You can work on the go or from your office.
- Convenient features such as Google App, calendar, and smartphone integration let you sync your tasks across all your devices. Banquet Event Orders allows you to manage all of your banquet requests, including additional details such as audio/visual requests and set up services, in one emailable PDF. Users can be assigned different roles and security levels for each event and monitored via the Activity Log.
What is the best all in one event planning software?
There are different kinds of all in one event management software, and choosing the right one can be tricky. Make sure your software has plenty of features. If you are new to event planning, or even if you are an old hand at it, planning for unknowns can be tough. It’s important to make sure you are as prepared as you possibly can be from the start, so you can quickly and efficiently deal with glitches or delays when they pop up. One way to do this is to choose an event management software like Oz, that is user-friendly and has all the features you want and need, in one easily accessible space.
What are some of the planning tools used in special events management?
There are some free tools that may be helpful when planning an event. Trello is a free app that helps with organization and planning. The free version of Slack allows you to stay in touch with coworkers and clients through messaging and to plan and track projects. Pocket is a great way to bookmark and save online documents and other information, and Evernote’s basic plan will help you make lists and save information. Keep in mind, these tools are great, but you will constantly be traveling back and forth across different platforms to use all of the tools that you will need.
How do you make an event plan checklist?
There are so many components that go into creating an event, it can quickly feel overwhelming. The organization is key when planning an event, and Oz can help. Within the Oz app, you will have access to your Work Space. The Work Space essentially functions as a dashboard for your event. Here, you will be able to build lists that include all the different elements of your event, including checklists and tasks for each component. You can easily access emails and contact lists, check on tasks that still need to be completed, view and pay invoices, and review the calendar to ensure that everything is running smoothly and according to plan. You can also filter your lists, so you can assign tasks to other individuals and check on the status quickly and effortlessly. With Oz, checklists are made easy, since all your information and contacts are compiled into one location.